- Icelandair celebrates the 2017 Taste of Iceland festival in Chicago with their own #ExtraORDinarygiveaway
- Chicagoans can win round-trip tickets to Reykjavik, Iceland on Icelandair
- Be on the lookout in Chicago April 21 – 23, 2017
- For updates and to participate, follow #ExtraORDinarygiveaway
Iceland Naturally hosts the first annual Taste of Iceland festival in Chicago, an excellent opportunity to learn, enjoy and celebrate Icelandic culture. During this four-day event, attendees will have the chance to experience authentic Icelandic cuisine, music, film and literature. To complement the festival, Icelandair invites Chicago to a very special #ExtraORDinarygiveaway!
So, what exactly is an #ExtraORDinarygiveaway?
From April 21-23, 2017, Icelandair representatives will take to the streets of Chicago and the surrounding metropolitan area to provide locals the daily chance to win a pair of round-trip tickets to Iceland with an exciting scavenger hunt! Plus, everyone has a chance to be a winner, from River North to the Gold Coast, to Wicker Park and the South Loop, with further giveaways including gift certificates for travel on Icelandair, T-shirts, and other cool prizes.
How can you participate?
- During the three-day giveaway, Icelandair will provide a password on Facebook and Twitter, along with clues to help find the location of each day’s tickets
- Clues will be given at various times of the day until the tickets are found
- The first person to arrive at the secret location and reveal the password to the Icelandair representative(s) will win round-trip tickets for two to Iceland.
For further information, “like” Icelandair on Facebook , follow on Twitter (@Icelandair) or visit the official #ExtraORDinarygiveaway terms and conditions.
For more information about Taste of Iceland, visit www.icelandnaturally.com .